Efest IMR 18350 700mAh Li-MN Battery (10.5a Flat Top V1)
- Reviews (0)
Efest IMR 18350 700mah Purple 10.5
High-Amp Flat Top batteries
newest most powerful battery
The Efest IMR 18350 700mah Purple 10.5 High-Amp Flat Top batteries are the newest most powerful battery not only for Mechanical Mods but also RDA/RBA PVAs, and Sub-Ohm’er vapers. Not only are these the safest batteries we stock but they also tend to have the longest life. This Efest battery is made with a safer chemistry LiMN and not require a protection circuit. These batteries also have a reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion.
- Efest IMR 18350 700mAh 3.7V Purple LI-MN High Drain 10.5 Amp Rechargeable Battery (Flat Top V1)
- Voltage: 3.7V – Fully Charged Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current 2.15A
- Cycle Life: 300 Charges / Recharges
- Capacity: 700mAh
- Continuous Max. Discharging Current: 10.5A (Amps)
- Charge Current: 2.15A
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 3.0V
- Positive: Flat Top
- Protection: Unprotected
- Weight: 25g
- Length: 35.02mm
- Diameter: 18.21 mm
TIPS FOR USE:
- Please remember to charge the new battery before using to protect the battery life.
- Over charge and discharge maybe lead the battery to be 0V
- The battery at 0.6V or over 0.6V can be activated by Efest LUC chargers
- Please do not remove/strip the transparent safety insulating layer from battery PVC as it can pose a danger.
*Li-ion batteries are dangerous and can explode when used improperly. By purchasing this item you agree that we are not liable for any damages as a result from this product. Use at your own risk.
**Do not overcharge Li-ion batteries. Use proper battery storage when not in use. Do not store batteries in pockets or containers containing other items such as lose change or keys. Do not charge batteries unattended/overnight.