Paphos 18650 Sony VTC5 2600mAh High-drain Battery
Sony VTC5 2600mah 30A Flat Top Battery is a high performance and upgrade over the Sony VTC4. It is a great battery that can be used with popular devices and box mods in the market.
- Reviews (0)
Paphos 18650 Sony VTC5
2600mAh High-drain Battery
Paphos 18650 Details:
First of all this is a Sony 18650 VTC5 2600mAh High-drain Battery – 12C 30A.
It is the most wanted battery from most vapers.
Furthermore the battery has a capacity of 2600mAh.
It also has a 40A max current discharge and a nominal voltage of 3.7v.
Another factor is that this type of batteries also has a lower internal resistance than the regular 18650 battery and deliver a higher voltage under load.
Finally that color of the battery is green.
1. Capacity: 2600mAh
2. Max discharge: 40A
3. Battery version: Flat top
4. Internal impedance: 13.5 megaOhm at AC 1kHzCharging info:
Charge Method: CC/CV Constant Current / Constant Voltage
up Voltage: 4.2 +/- .05v
current: 2.5 Amps
time: 2.5 hours
Ambient Temperature: 23c
– Do never shortcut!
– Make sure they do not come in contact with water!
– For longer storage periods should be stored below 45 ° C temperature.
– After long storage times need the cell probably make a few charge cycles to increase capacity again.
– Do not discharge below 3V.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
High-drain Battery DO NOT
- over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- short circuit or it will release massive current.
- play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
Paphos 18650 Packing Items:
ONE BATTERY HIGH DRAIN
This is a claimed max 30 amp battery, if you are using this in your mods, make sure the ohms of your device does not pull more than 30 amps.